Duromax generator xp10000eh
Review and buyer's guide.
The Duromax xp10000eh is an open frame generator that has 8000 running watts and 10000 starting watts. This generator is used mainly by food truck people who don't want to be interrupted by power outages during the business. This high-power portable generator is also used to power up high amperage equipment. It has a strong build quality and is designed especially for significant power supply needs. The DUromax xp10000eh generator comes with a strong handle and built-in wheels, making the generator easily portable. This is also a dual fuel generator which means it uses both gas and Propane as its fuel. This feature will come in handy during emergencies as Propane is very cheap and readily available than gasoline. With more than 10 hours of running time at 50% capacity, the DUromax xp10000eh generator is the best high-power portable generator on the market.
Duromax generator xp10000eh:
- Brand: DuroMax
- Wattage: 10000 watts
- Item Weight: 220 Pounds
- Engine Type: 4-CYCLE AIR-COOLED SPARK-IGNITION
- Engine Displacement: 439 Cubic Centimeters
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Output Wattage: 10000 Watts
- Fuel Type: GASOLINE / PROPANE
Suppose you get tired of replacing food in your refrigerator and freezer. In that case, if you're tired of getting gouged at hotels for extended power outages, you definitely need to get a generator, and that's why we got the Duromax xp10000eh generator. This one right here is pretty powerful enough to run an air conditioner during the summer. If need be, ultimately, you would want to have that wired into the house.
At the control panel, you've got AC circuit protection. Right there this way, if there's any problem, that'll go ahead and kick in if you see the red button. Right next to that, that's an idle control. If that's on, if you're not drawing power from the unit, it'll idle down if the generator is pulling a lot of current out of there; obviously, the general power up hits higher RPMs to go ahead and accommodate. Next to that is the circuit breaker off pretty basic. Right there, when you start the unit, you want to make sure that it's off. You don't want to have it under load during startup. Then you've got a voltmeter that we can kind of gauge how much draw is coming out of the generator itself underneath. The warning labels have "use outdoors and EPA certified" tags for your reference.
I don't care about the electric start on it, but if you want to maintain the electric start right above those wires, you'll see black and red twist-lock knobs. And maps the DC charger right there that's a 10 amp DC charge. Then we have solid handles, and a reliable tire never goes flat. You don't have to worry about putting air in it, but if you don't rotate through the tire very often, you're going to find it does develop a flat spot. This generator weighs upwards of 300 pounds; you're not going to be able to cart this around with you if you want to take it to the campground or anything to that effect. This is more or less a housing unit right here. And I think you'll find that it's more than accommodating for the household.
The engine and run time:
Any homeowner would want to have one of these. Very reliable with the 16 horsepower engine. It's powerful and has an 8.3-gallon tank which holds plenty of fuel. I do believe that's enough to last about 8 to 10 hours on gasoline. It has 4 hours of run time on Propane. The electric start is flexible and very easy to use, but with the manual start, there are no problems with it. I'm delighted with the unit I would advise. The noise level of this generator is around 72 dBA which is slightly higher than a vacuum cleaner. This generator can be started with a pull start mechanism and also has an effortless electric starter option. Due to higher THD (<12%), it is unsuitable for power-sensitive electronics.
The Duromax XP10000EH has 5 AC outlets and one DC outlet, which can easily juice up your batteries. This generator is not RV-ready, but the L5-30R receptacle gives you an easy connection with a suitable adapter (L5-30P to TT-30R). It is also transfer switch ready so that you can connect it to a breaker to power your household during emergencies. You also get a convenient voltmeter which will show you if you max out the capacity. These outlets are beneficial, and they come in handy during breakouts.
The Duromax generators are very safety conscious and come with some additional features that will keep you and the generator safe during heavy use. It has an automatic spark arrestor that collects any flammable debris that is harmful to the generator. Sparks are common thugs in high-end power tools, and you should take care of them to avoid any fire damages. It also has a spark arresting muffler that will reduce fire risks and comply with US Forest fire safety. It also comes with a low oil and voltage regulator that indicates the generator's oil level and voltage use.
The Duromax Xp10000Eh is an easy maintenance generator that does not break your bank for its maintenance. The sturdy steel bearings with cast iron cylinder sleeves will protect the engine from any unexpected damages. This strong design will save your generator from repairs. It also has a built-in low oil warning system that alerts you automatically when it senses a low oil level on the generator. This feature will save your engine parts and your money too. It will make your generator function for a long time without any high maintenance cost.
Why we love Duromax xp10000eh generator:
- DuroMax XP10000EH Dual fuel generator offers you plenty of power for heavy electric appliances.
- The fuel choice is entirely dependent on the user. You can either run the engine using gasoline or Propane based on the fuel availability and required runtime. At 50% of load, the generator offers continuous power for about 7.2 hours while using Propane, whereas gasoline-based generators offer you a runtime for about 8.83 hours.
- A wide range of outlets is available for charging most of the essential electrical appliances. The control panel consists of two 120V GFCI outlets, one 240V 30A outlet, and one 240V 50A outlet. In addition to this, you get a voltmeter and 12V DC battery charging ports.
- The wheels and handlebars are available in the generator help in easy movement.
- DuroMax Generators are CARB (California Air Resources Board) compliant and approved by EPA (Environmental Protection Agency).
- It has a digital multimeter, pushes the start button, and a new control center.
- This generator is equipped with CO alert technology to check unsafe carbon monoxide levels.
- It has a fully loaded power panel that is compatible with many applications.
Duromax XP10000EH is an upgraded generator with many exciting features. It has a digital multimeter, well-equipped control center, front-facing fuel interface, and push start button, which is easy to use and makes your work much more straightforward. The digital multimeter shows you voltage, running time, and frequency. It also shows you how much time is left before you can maintain the generator. The flexibility of fuel choice from gasoline to Propane makes this generator a reliable option. In addition, this generator comes with Duromax CO alert technology that automatically shuts the generator if it detects any unsafe level of carbon monoxide. Overall, it is the best value for money with many valuable features.
DuroMax XP10000EH Dual Fuel Portable Generator - 10000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered-Electric Start- Home Back Up & RV Ready, 50 State Approved Garden & Outdoor
- Plenty of Power – With 10,000 starting watts and 8,000 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools
- Dual Fuel Technology – This generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice
- Powerful Engine – The DuroMax 439cc OHV engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage applia... Read More
Other similar Duromax generators:
DuroMax XP12000EH Generator-12000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered:
As a whole, the Duromax XP12000EH generator is a powerful one that has powered every household item. It comes in handy during emergencies, and the fuel options are an added advantage. This generator is specially designed for heavy-duty and should be on your wishlist. The body is solid and can withstand harsh conditions. This is one of the most reliable 12000 watts generators on the market. This is also affordable than most 12000 watts generators and worth every penny you spend. It offers you a three years warranty if you are using it for residential purposes. If you use them for industrial purposes, you can get an added year on the warranty period.
DuroMax XP12000EH Generator-12000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Home Back Up & RV Ready, 50 State Approved Dual Fuel Electric Start Portable Generator, Black and Blue Garden & Outdoor
- Powerful DuroMax Engine: the XP12000EH is powered by a DuroMax, 457cc OHV engine.
- Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on propane or gasoline allows the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- Plenty of power: with 12,000 starting watts and 9, 500 running watts, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- Maximum power: with DuroMax MX2 technology, get the maximum power from each of th... Read More