Champion Power Equipment 76533 - Overview
What are you looking for? A dual fuel generator? Then, you are in the right place. On this page, you can find the best dual fuel generator on the market right now. We’ve made massive research to find out. The dual-fuel generators can be operated using both gasoline or liquid Propane. So, you don’t have to depend on either one.
Champion is the generator’s manufacturing company popular for dual fuel generators. Especially, the Champion 76533 generator allows any individual to switch between the two fuels easily with simple steps. This is because we’ve decided to review the champion power equipment 76533.
This series is easily portable thanks to its inbuilt set of wheels and handles, which gives stability to the generator. In addition, it lets the users move the unit from one another place with ease, even in the rugged terrain. Like other Champion generators, it is an open frame model, thereby helps cut down some amount of weight. Read the entire article for more information about the Champion 3800 dual fuel generator.
Champion 3800-Watt Dual Fuel Generator – Product Review
The Champion 3800-watt portable generator has a rugged design and is constructed with cast iron metal steel, ensuring the generator’s durability. The unit generates over 4000 watts of starting power and 3250 and 3800 watts of running power on Propane and gasoline, respectively. This power output is sufficient enough to run more power tools simultaneously during a power outage.
It is capable of running more appliances in your home and work sites. Since it can be run on either gasoline or Propane, however, each one delivers various powers and run times. This makes you choose the fuel according to your convenience and availability. The Champion 76533 is a perfect option for RVs or powering units like lights, fans, television, etc.
The generator is powered by a 224cc Champion engine, which is reliable and durable and comes for longer. The powerful engine comes with a handy switch, making the generator fuel-efficient. The design is simple and user friendly and is easy to transport due to its lightweight. There is a control panel to monitor or track various generators’ status and performance, including generated power, run time, voltage, hertz, etc.
|Power Output (Gasoline)||4000 starting watts and 3800 running watts|
|Power Output (Propane)||4000 starting watts and 3250 running watts|
|Fuel capacity||3.4 gallons|
|Runtime||9 hours on Gas, 10 hours on Propane at 50% load|
|Engine||224cc Champion engine|
|Noise Level||68 dBA (Decimal units)|
|Power||Dual fuel (gasoline & Propane)|
|Start Method||Electric, Recoil|
Highlights of Champion 76533 Dual Fuel Generator
- The generator delivers 4000 surge watts and 3250 and 3800 running watts on Propane and gasoline, respectively.
- There are multiple power outlets, including one 120V 30A outlet, one 120V 30A locking outlet, two 120V 20A locking outlets.
- It lets you operate many power tools at once, thanks to its great power outputs and power outlets.
- The air-cooled system keeps the engine cool and aids for extended engine life.
- It features a surge protector for overload protection
- You can avail lifetime technical support from Champion
- It comes with a warranty of three years
- The unit delivers a run time of 10.5 hrs on Propane and 9 hrs on gasoline, which is longer than some other same sized portable generators.
- It includes a battery for electric start
- EPA approved and CARB complaint III
Additional Features Of This Generator
Affordable Power Generator
This Champion 76533 dual fuel portable generator is an open frame model that is light in weight and lets you transport it more accessible from one spot. Thanks to its pair of wheels and handles for making the portability easier. Therefore, you can simply move around the generator anywhere. This is considered one of the best dual fuel generators on the market simply because of its cost and advanced features.
Low Noise Power Generator
The noise produced by the generators has been an issue when it comes to the generator. Choosing a generator with a low noise level is crucial to operating them quieter anywhere. The generator that makes low noise doesn’t disturb you and your neighbors, letting you use anywhere, including RVs, camping, outdoor events etc. In this case, the noise produced by Champion generator 76533 is less than 70 dB, which is very low compared to its other competitors. Its noise level is somewhat like the conversation of few people. So that you won’t get disturbed and you can enjoy your work without any disturbance.
Self-Starter Electric Switch
The Champion 3800-watt dual fuel generator is operated by a 224-cc OHV Champion engine. When it comes to the starter, there is an electric switch to let you start the engine with ease. The self-starter comes with a battery and is chargeable. With simple steps, you can start and run the unit within few seconds. In addition, it features a recoil start, which can be useful when you find an issue with an electric starter.
Low Consumption Of The Fuel
As discussed, the Champion 76533 series is fuel-efficient, thanks to its reliable and powerful engine. This can be run on both propane LPG/ gas and gasoline. However, fuel consumption and the run time will vary based on the type you use. The running time for the Champion 76533 on gasoline is approximately 10.5 hours. It produces a good run time simply because of the low fuel usage and its sturdiness.
Champion 76533 Consumer Ratings
The Champion 76533 power equipment is the best one out there. It scores 4.4 stars out of 5 stars and has many positive reviews among the customers. So, you don’t have to worry about its quality and durability. According to the buyers, it offers outstanding performance. So, this can be an excellent option for your home. If you are searching for a dual fuel generator from top generator brands, you must consider this unique dual fuel portable power generator. On the other hand, The Champion is a very popular brand across the world that actually provides you with a reliable and durable power generator. So, go with this option without hesitation.
Champion Power Equipment 76533 4750/3800-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Generator with Electric Start Garden & Outdoor
- Dual Fuel: Operate your 3800-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 0.6-quarts of oil (included) and has a low oil shut-off sensor
- Electric Start: Power up the 224cc Champion engine with the handy toggle switch, battery included
- Intelligauge: Keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals. Dimensions-26.3 x 24.8 x 22.9 inches
- Outlets: One 120V 30... Read More
Best Alternative to The Champion 76533 Dual Fuel Generator
DuroMax XP4400EH Dual Fuel Portable Generator
The Duromax XP4400Eh is one of the best alternatives to the Champion 4000-watt Dual Fuel Generator. It produces plenty of power to charge up heavy loads like lights, refrigerators, AC, and heavy tools. The unit generates a starting watt of 4400 watts and a running power of 3500 watts, which is sufficient to operate more power tools during emergencies and camping. The dual-fuel technology makes the fueling process more manageable. It lets you run the engine using either gasoline or Propane, and you can switch between the fuel while running with simple steps. In general, the Propane produces clean and constant power and is readily available.
The Duromax 4400-watt generator is equipped with a 210cc OHV Duromax engine, which is a reliable engine that makes the unit comes longer. It can power multi devices at once and makes your work more manageable. The MX2 technology in the generator allows you to get maximum energy from each 120V receptacle. This comes in handy and is an excellent option for people who travel in RVs, camping etc. It features a power panel that gives you maximum compatibility for various applications since it is constructed by metal and can withstand any harsh weather conditions. Thanks to its 9-gallon tank for a longer run time, making it is an excellent household generator. This is suitable for your home, RV, and job sites power tools.
Highlights of DuroMax XP4400EH Dual Fuel Portable Generator
- The generator delivers 4400 surge watts and 3500 and 3325 running watts on gasoline and Propane, respectively
- There are multiple power outlets, including one 120V/240 outlet
- The MX2 technology gives you maximum power
- A powerful 210cc OHV engine generates a clean and stable power
- This is a dual fuel generator and can be run on either gasoline or Propane
- It weighs just 128 pounds, making the unit lightweight and portable
DuroMax XP4400EH Dual Fuel Portable Generator-4400 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Electric Start-Camping & RV Ready, 50 State Approved, Blue and Black Garden & Outdoor
- Plenty of Power – With 4,400 starting watts and 3,500 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads, from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools
- Dual Fuel Technology – This generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice
- Powerful Engine – The DuroMax 210cc OHV engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage applia... Read More
In summary, the Champion Power Equipment 76533 is the best dual fuel generator on the market today. It is a portable unit and can be transferrable anywhere. The best thing is it features a lot of advanced technologies, but it is affordable compared to other similar generators. So, the unit is a good value for the money. The powered engine ensures the durability of the generator. You can avail this on eCommerce sites like Amazon. Place your order at Amazon for the best deals.