12000W dual fuel generator
In this pandemic situation, people are working from home. A day with power cuts will disturb your peace of mind and your work a lot. Can you complete your assignments or tasks within deadlines? Will you be able to refrigerate your food or at least use the stored food? No, on a power cut day, not only the power supply stops, the entire work for the day comes to a halt.
At that time, a generator extends its hands to pull you out from a pathetic situation. We guess you are seeking a suitable generator. Is your house filled with too many electrical appliances? Then a 12000W dual fuel generator fits perfectly for your house. In this article, we will introduce a few generator models with 12000 output power. Read till the end to get a complete knowledge on 12000W dual fuel generators
What does a 12000W dual fuel generator do?
Whenever you choose to buy a generator, you look at the output power. Wattage is the unit of power. If you purchase a generator with high wattage, you can run more electrical appliances. You might have heard of parallel compatibility. In simple words, it is the method of connecting two similar generators to gain extra power. In the case of 12000W, there is no need to initiate such a method since the generated output power is more than enough to run large equipment like AC, Refrigerator, fans, lights, etc. On the other hand, these generators work great for industrial sites.
Table of contents
- Pulsar G12KBN 12000W Dual fuel generator
- Rainier R12000DF Dual fuel generator
Best 12000W dual fuel generators
1. Pulsar G12KBN 12000W Dual fuel generator
Pulsar G12KBN Heavy Duty Portable Dual Fuel Generator - 9500 Rated Watts & 12000 Peak Watts - Gas & LPG - Electric Start - Transfer Switch & RV Ready - CARB Compliant Garden & Outdoor
- 12, 000 peak watts/ 9, 500 Rated watts (gasoline) & 10, 800 peak watts/ 8, 550 Rated watts (LPG)
- Dual fuel capability allows you to choose between gasoline & LPG fuel sources; great for emergency situations or natural disaster as LPG may be more readily available and easy to store
- The 457cc, single cylinder, 4-stroke, air cooled, OHV engine with electric start is protected by a durable powder coated frame
- A 8 gallon fuel tank gives you up to 12 hours of con... Read More
If you aim to purchase this generator, it can experience the highest output power with dual fuel options. If you live in a bad weather area, you can go out in search of gasoline. For the time being, you can utilize the stored propane.
Generally, an engine with a gas filled tank fetches you an increased runtime compared to propane. Pulsar G12KBN is an exception. Despite the fuel used, this generator provides a solid runtime of 12 hours at 50% of applied load. So, you don't have to refill the fuel tank periodically. The engine with 8-gallon gas fuel tank delivers a starting watts of 12000W and a running watts of 9500W. Similarly, the engine can provide a starting watts of 10800W and running watts of 5550W when propane is used. In addition to this, the smart eco-mode consumes low fuel depending on the applied loads thereby increasing the runtime.
The highlight of this generation is, it occupies minimum space. The flexible handles hugs tight to the generator thus saving a lot of space in the room. Along with handlebars, a 10-inch durable wheel helps to port the generator from one place to another. Moreover, the automatic features like low oil shut off system, circuit breakers protect the engine from overheating.
You will get to know the complete summary of the generator via LCD display, LED indicators, digital meters etc. So, you can calculate the hours of operation and schedule the maintenance accordingly.
Highlights of Pulsar G12KBN 12000W Dual fuel generator
- The powerful engine can run for 12 hours continuously at applied half load
- The fuel tank is large and can hold up to gallons of fuel
- You can switch between gasoline or propane based on the fuel availability
- Although the generator is heavy, it is space saving with its flexible handlebars
- You can know the real-time status of the generator using digital meter
|Item weight||216 pounds|
|Running watts & Peak watts(gasoline) Running watts & Peak watts(propane)||12000 watts and 9500watts respectively 12000 watts and 5550watts respectively|
|Run time in hours at 50% load||12|
|Item dimensions LXWXH in inches||28.5x26x25.5|
|Tank volume||8 Gallons|
|Engine Type||4 Stroke|
|Starting method||Electric start/ manual recoil|
2. Rainier R12000DF Dual fuel generator
Rainier R12000DF Dual Fuel (Gas and Propane) Portable Generator with Electric Start - 12000 Peak Watts & 9500 Rated Watts - CARB Compliant - Transfer Switch Ready Garden & Outdoor
- Dual Fuel – 12000 Peak Watts and 9500 Running Watts (Gasoline); 10800 Peak Watts and 8550 Running Watts (Propane); 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank with Fuel Gauge and Automatic Low Oil Shutdown
- Electric Start – Convenient One-Touch Power Switch with Back-Up Recoil Start
- VFT Display – Volts, Frequency, and Lifetime Hours; Full Control Panel Featuring Two 5-20R 120V 20A GFCI Household Outlets, One L5-30R 120V 30A Outlet, One L14-30R 120V 30A Outlet, and One 14-50R 120/2... Read More
If you are looking for a generator that can withstand any bad circumstances with no compromise in delivering the expected power wattage, Rainier R12000DF Dual fuel generator is a perfect choice. The notable feature of this generator is its extended runtime.
This generator can provide a runtime of 17 hours at 25% of applied load. The Rainier R12000DF model breaks the record of existing runtime by providing the highest runtime compared to other competitors. The engine delivers a starting wattage of 12000W with a full gas tank. This power is enough to power large equipment like air conditioners, TV, center heating system etc.
The Rainier 12000W generator model makes use of Dual fuel technology. You can switch between propane and gasoline based on the fuel availability. Gasoline is a budget-friendly fuel, whereas propane is safe and eco-friendly.
Another attractive feature of this generator is its starting mechanism. You can start the generator using an electric push button or manual recoil system. In addition to this, the attached wheels and handlebars help in easy portability. Additionally, the LCD display fetches you the reading of voltage, fuel level and hours of operation.
Highlights of Rainier R12000DF Dual fuel generator
- Rainier R12000DF Dual fuel generator provides a highest runtime of 17 hours at 25% of applied load
- With dual fuel technology, you can switch between gasoline or propane
- An LCD shows the readings of parameters like Voltage, fuel level and hour of operation
- A pair of wheel kit and handlebars helps in portability
- You can start the generator using an electric push button or manual recoil mechanism
|Brand||Rainier Outdoor Power Equipment|
|Item weight||200 pounds|
|Running watts & Peak watts(gasoline) Running watts & Peak watts(propane)||12000 watts and 9500watts respectively 10800 watts and 8550watts respectively|
|Run time in hours at 25% load||17|
|Item dimensions LXWXH in inches||27.2 x 26.1 x 26|
|Tank volume||6.6 Gallons|
|Engine Type||4 Stroke|
|Starting method||Electric start/ manual recoil|
Now, you might have got an idea about 12000W dual fuel generators. Only you know which type of generator suits your house. Honestly speaking, investing in a 12000W generator with dual fuel option is a good idea. You don't have to limit your electrical appliances during a blackout day. A 12000W generator is enough to run all the household appliances.