Sportsman 2200W generator
Are you running out of battery and couldn't capture the best moments in your life? Here comes a portable inverter generator that produces an average output power to keep the emergency devices active at times of emergency.
If you are a travel freak, these portable inverter generators make sense to your trip. You can feel at home everywhere by enjoying all the luxuries. In fact, portable inverter generator comes in a compact size for traveling convenience. If you are an RV enthusiast, you can use this generator to run essential devices like microwave ovens, lights, and fans. The size, efficiency, and portability are the main factors that you expect from the generator. Apart from this, these inverter generators are available at an affordable price. This article is about a user-friendly generator that serves as the best friend to save you from unexpected power cuts. Keep reading to know the generator and its main features.
Sportsman 2200W generator- An overview
If you are looking for an average power output of 2200W from the portable inverter generator, the Sportsman 2200W generator is a good choice. You can connect multiple devices in parallel and carry on your work. Since it is an inverter generator, the generated pure sine wave is free from voltage fluctuations. So, it is safe to run sensitive devices like mobile phones, laptops, and tablets. In addition, the generated power is stable without any voltage spikes.
Very importantly, this generator comes with dual fuel options. When gasoline is scarce, you can go with stored propane to generate the output power. Anyway, propane is better than gasoline when it comes to runtime and clean fume emission. A full gas tank will offer a runtime of seven hours at an applied 50% load, whereas the runtime is about 18 hours while using propane.
This generator is quiet and operates at a noise level of 53 decibels. It is a perfect companion for indoor and outdoor activities like camping. It does its work without disturbing the peace of mind. Very importantly, this generator is fuel efficient since it comes with a smart eco-mode. It will control the engine speed based on the load connected to the unit. So, you will get an extended runtime and conserve fuel.
You can start the powerful 79.7cc engine by using a recoil system. Plus, the fuel tank is small and can hold up to one gallon of gasoline. With this tank capacity, the generated power of 2200W is really incredible. If you want additional power, you can connect two similar generators in parallel using a parallel kit.
The control panel is the heart of the generator. An ON/OFF switch, a parallel output, economy mode, and sufficient power outlets are available on the control panel. You can access everything from a single spot. In addition, three LED lights indicate the parameters like Oil alert, overload alert, and output indicator. So, you can schedule the maintenance accordingly. The power outlets like two 120V AC volts, a 12V DC outlet is reserved for battery charging. Plus, the USB terminal is meant for charging sensitive devices like mobile phones, laptops, and tablets.
Apart from providing versatile features, Buffalo Tools care for the user as well. The user-friendly features like the automatic fuel shut-off system will stop the engine operation before running out of fuel. So, it protects the engine from overheating. Undoubtedly, the generator comes with a circuit breaker that disconnects the power supply during overloading.
Highlights of Sportsman 2200W generator
- Sportsman 2200W generator delivers a surge watt of 2200W and a running watt of 1800W
- The inverter technology equipped with this generator ensures whether the produced power is clean and safe to run delicate electronics like mobile phones, laptops, and tablets
- The powerful 4-stroke OHV engine helps in fuel efficiency
- This generator has dual fuel options. You can either use gasoline or stored propane
- One gallon of gas tank offers a runtime of about 7 hours at an applied 50% load. On the other hand, the runtime is about 18 hours while using propane
- The generator is quiet and operates at a noise level of 53 decibels
- One 12V DC outlet, two 120V AC outlets and USB ports are sufficient to run essential appliances
- This generator has met all the industrial standards and is EPA approved
- The accessories like oil funnel, 5ft regular kit, a pair of DC connectors for charging, spark plug wrench, socket, T-type wrench, and cross-head screwdriver comes with the generator
- You can connect two similar model generators in parallel to attain extra power
- The safety features like low oil shut off system, the circuit breaker will protect the engine from damage
- The generator comes with a one-year warranty
- It is lightweight, compact, and extremely space-saving for a congested apartment
Specifications of Sportsman 2200W generator
|Running watts and peak watts||1800W and 2200W|
|Engine type||4 OHV|
|Tank capacity||1 gallon|
|Runtime in hours at 50% load (propane)||18|
|Item weight in pounds||24.3|
|Noise level in decibels||53|
|Warranty in years||1|
Other similar 2200W generators
1. Honda EU2200i Inverter generator
Apart from the Sportsman 2200W generator, there are similar 2200W inverter generators in the market. Honda 2200W generator comes in black and red and provides good output wattage. You can use this generator for indoor and outdoor activities as the output power wattage is enough to run the essential devices. Automatic features like a low oil shut off system will stop the engine operation when low oil levels are detected. In addition, the eco-throttle mechanism will reduce the engine speed based on the load connected to it. So, you can conserve the fuel to a great extent.
Honda 2200W is a quiet and space-saving generator. The noise level is about 57 decibels and will not disturb the normal conversation between two people. Very importantly, you can reduce the noise level to 47 decibels by reducing the applied load.
Highlights of Honda EU2200i Inverter generator
- This generator is equipped with a powerful 121cc engine
- It delivers a running watt of 1800W and a starting watt of 2200W
- A 0.95gallon fuel tank offers a runtime of 8.1 hours at an applied quarter load
- This generator is parallel compatible. So, you can connect two generators in parallel to get additional power
- The power outlets like two 120V 20A GFCI outlets and one 12V DC battery charging outlet is enough to connect essential devices at times of power shortage
- This generator is quiet and operates at a noise level of 57 decibels at a rated full load condition.
- You can reduce the noise level to 47 decibels by reducing the load connected to the unit
- The eco-throttle mechanism will control the engine's RPM based on the connected load
- It comes with a warranty of 3 years for residential use
- This generator is lightweight and comes with a durable, inbuilt handle for easy portability
Specifications of Honda EU2200i Inverter generator
|Engine type||4 OHV|
|Tank capacity||0.95 gallons|
|Item dimensions in inches||20x11.4x16.7|
|Runtime in hours at 25% load||8.1|
|Item weight in pounds||53.6|
|Noise level in decibels||57|
|Warranty in years (residential use)||3|
2. Briggs & Stratton 2200W inverter generator
If you are looking for a 2200W with advanced features, Briggs & Stratton inverter generator is a good choice. It is quiet in operation and is perfect for outdoor activities since it will not create a public nuisance. Very importantly, this generator provides a starting watt of 2200W and a running watt of 1700W that is sufficient to run essential devices like mobile phones, laptops, and tablets. Since this generator is parallel compatible, you can connect two similar generator models in parallel to double the output power. So, you will never run out of power in the middle of the road.
Undoubtedly, it weighs only about 54 pounds and is easy to lift using a single person. In addition, a one-gallon fuel tank will provide a runtime of 8 hours at an applied 25% load. This generator comes with power outlets like two 120V 20A and USB outlets to connect multiple devices in parallel during unexpected power cuts. Moreover, the generator has a two-year warranty.
Highlights of Briggs & Stratton 2200W inverter technology
- A durable 111cc engine offers a running watt of 1700W and a starting watt of 2200W
- It weighs only about 54 pounds
- One-gallon fuel tank will provide a runtime of 8 hours at 25% load
- This generator is parallel compatible
- It is quiet in operation, and the noise level is about 59 decibels
- The generator comes with a two-year warranty
Specifications of Briggs & Stratton 2200W inverter technology
|Manufacturer||Briggs & Stratton|
|Engine type||4 OHV|
|Tank capacity||1 gallon|
|Item dimensions in inches||200.4x12.24x17.36|
|Runtime in hours at 25% load||8|
|Item weight in pounds||54|
|Noise level in decibels||59|
|Warranty in years (residential use)||2|
Briggs & Stratton P2200 Power Smart Series Inverter Generator with Quiet Power Technology and Parallel Capability, 2200 Starting Watts 1700 Running Watts Garden & Outdoor
- Quiet and fuel efficient 111 cc OHV engine produces 2,200 starting watts and 1700 running watts
- USB port allows charging of portable electronics in order to stay connected. Muffler: Super Lo-tone. Start type: Recoil
- Parallel connector port allows connection between 2 units for more power
- 1 gallon fuel tank for Up to 8 hours of continuous operation at 25% load, USB port allows charging of portable electronics in order to stay connected
- The parallel connect... Read More
As a whole, 2200W inverter generators are best and safe to run the sensitive electronic gadgets. We hope that you have got a better clarity on these generators. For purchase, eCommerce sites are a better option for fast delivery.