10 Best Solar Generators 2021 – Reviews
Are you looking for generators with charging features? Then, why don't you consider Solar Generators?
There is no need for fuel or oil for the solar generators, and it works through the sunlight instead! Charging a battery through the sunlight is more effortless than everything else as it is commonly available worldwide.
Besides, the biggest advantage is that you don't have to spend money on buying fuel all day and no need for frequent maintenance as well.
They are portable and capable of producing 900 to 5000 watts per hour, which is sufficient to run all the appliances like refrigerators, air conditioners, and others in your home.
If you can run all appliances just with 1-hour energy, then think how many days you can use that produced power over 1 hour. It is because choosing solar generators for power connections in your home would be a wise decision! This also can be used for offices, construction sites, camping, etc.
However, it would be challenging to find the best one in the market. We are here to help with our top-rated solar generators that are selected carefully based on customer reviews and professional suggestions.
Top Best Solar Generator Reviews
1. Jackery Portable Power Station
Our first pick is a solar power generator from Jackery as it has a huge customer base for its quality generators and performance. As its name implies, the Jackery solar power generators are compact and portable.
This is one of the most potent options than its counterparts with its 1002WH capacity, which can power all appliances in your home. For instance, with this power, you can run up to 8 air conditioners simultaneously.
It comes with one quick charge port and 2 USB C-type cables for direct power to your devices during camping, etc.
The significant fact about the Jackery Portable Power Station is that it is designed with MPPT Technology, which helps the generator charge quickly. You can have full charge in your generator within 8 hours, but you have to use two Solarsaga 100W solar panels simultaneously for that as the one solar panel takes almost 17 hours for a complete charge.
However, when you use 12V vehicle accessory cable and AC outlets for recharge, which takes only 14 hours and 7 hours to reach full capacity, respectively.
- 1002Wh for greater performance
- 2 USB C Types outlets to connect the devices instantly
- Three 110V AC outlets and 1 Quick charge port for faster recharge
- Lightweight with its 22 pounds
- Comes with a multi charging options
- Portable solar generator
- Convenient to use
- High-capacity wattages
- Quick charging feature
- Comes with a user manual to guide you
- Can automatically power to the appliances like mini-fridges, ovens, etc
- No warranty for this exclusively, but this brand offers 24 months for their all products. So, if you ask them for a warranty, you may have a chance to grab it!
Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 1000, 1002Wh Solar Generator (Solar Panel Optional) with 3x110V/1000W AC Outlets, Solar Mobile Lithium Battery Pack for Outdoor RV/Van Camping, Emergency Garden & Outdoor
- 【MASSIVE CAPACITY & IMPRESSIVE ENDURANCE】 With the 1000W wattage and 1002Wh capacity, this Explorer features 3 PURE SINE WAVE AC outlets, 2*USB-C, and 1*Quick Charge 3.0 port. It will power your full-size refrigerator, TV, blender, electric grill, mini cooler, and more for your outdoor and home needs.
- 【UPGRADE ENDLESS SOLAR POWER】 As an option to own the endless solar power, the Explorer 1000 can gear up with two Jackery Solarsaga 100W solar panels, upgrading into a Solar ... Read More
2. Bluetti Portable Power Station
Bluetti Portable Power Station is one of the most popular brands for its generators, including portable generators and solar generators, which have been in the market for years.
It powers all your household appliances when it detects power outages with its massive 2000 watts. Besides, it uses 4800W as a starting wattage. This can be ideal for high-power appliances like air conditioners, refrigerators, ovens, etc.
There are a lot of options to recharge the battery. With 700W solar input, you can charge up the power station within 3.5 hours, while its 400W Ac adapter takes 5.5 hours for a complete charge. A combination of these two inputs can fasten the process and complete it within 2. 5 hours.
There is an MPPT charge mode, which will make the charging process 40%-times faster than on solar panels. You can also charge the battery with 12V/24V, which takes 10 to 20 hours to recharge using a battery.
Besides several inputs, it also comes with numerous outputs, including 1 RV port, 6 Ac outlets, two wireless pads, 4 USB A type, 1 USB C type, two 12V/3A carports, and one 12V/10A, which can power up to 17 appliances simultaneously.
It features an LCD screen to monitor generator-related things such as real-time data and temperature, and power-produced watts, etc. There is an economy mode like other inverter generators to save electricity up to 50%. And its temperature-activated fans aid for quieter operation.
A highlight of this generator is its long-lasting feature. It can last over 3500 cycles without reducing its quality power.
- 2000Wh capacity for greater performance
- Includes 1 RV port, 6 AC outlets, 1 USB C type and 4 USB A type cable, two wireless pads, one 12V/10A and two 12V/3A carports for operating several appliances simultaneously.
- Includes 700W solar input, 400AC adapter, MPPT charge mode, 12V/24V carports for charging solar generator in various timings
- Eco mode for electricity conservation
- LCD screen for convenient and safest operation
- Quieter operation due to its temperature-activated fan
- Portable with its 60.6 pounds
- Easy to operate
- Several inputs and outlets charging cables
- Comes with a user guide to help you operate easily
- Excludes wireless charging option
BLUETTI Portable Power Station AC200P 2000W 2000Wh Solar Generator 700W Max Solar Input Backup Battery Pack with 6 2000W AC Outlet(4800W Peak) for Van Home Emergency Outdoor Camping Explore Home Improvement
- 【6* 2000W AC inverter (4800W Surge) & 2000Wh Huge Capacity】: The power station AC200P is a power monster. you can have most of high-power appliances charged by AC200P, such as fridge, window air conditioner, hairdryers, microwave oven, coffee maker (Max 2000W), CPAP, heater, electric grill, drill, etc. with an insane 2000Wh of energy storage, AC200P gives you the confidence in any emergency. ensure your families are safe with AC200P during unexpected power outages, meet your various pow... Read More
3. EF Ecoflow Portable Power Station
EF EcoFlow is a new brand in the market since 2017 but has a vast customer base in a short period with its quality generators and clean, constant, quiet, and rechargeable power backups.
This EF Ecoflow Portable Power Station is a portable solar generator that comes with 288Wh capacity, which can run up to 10 appliances at the same time. In addition, there is a place for an additional battery to double the capacity of 576Wh. This could be beneficial when you need more power for your appliances.
Ecoflow has two different inputs, including patented X Stream technology and MPPT technology, to speed up the charging process, which takes an hour to charge 0 to 80%. There is also a 110V solar panel for recharging the battery, which can finish charging completely within 1.5 to 3 hours.
The battery can be movable due to its 11 Ibs weight. And it comes with 3 AC outlets to power the appliances up to 1800W. The highlighting feature of the generator is it can be accessed using a smart app on your mobile phone anywhere.
What's more, it comes with 24 months guarantee from the date of purchase, so in between, if the generator troubles you, the company will help you with their excellent service at free cost!
- Comes with a 288Wh battery capacity
- Multi charging inputs for comfortable operations
- 3 AC outlets, including 1.5M AC charging cable, 1.5M car charging cable, and 1.5M MC4 to XT60 Solar charging cable for an excellent power backup
- Lightweight with its only 11 Ibs
- Smart app for easy and convenient access
- Can add an extra battery to twice the power as 576Wh
- Portable solar generator
- New brand but has good reviews among the customers
- User guide for instructing you precisely
- Two years warranty
- You might have struggled with customer support if you had purchased before, but there is no need to worry for now as they have enhanced their customer service team.
EF ECOFLOW Portable Power Station RIVER, 288Wh Backup Lithium Battery with 3 600W (Peak 1200W) AC Outlets & LED Flashlight, Clean & Silent Solar Generator for Outdoor Camping RV Emergencies Home Home Improvement
- ⚡【3 x AC OUTLETS AND 288Wh CAPACITY SOLAR GENERATOR】 The RIVER portable power station can power up to 10 devices simultaneously. With 3 pure sine wave AC outlets, the RIVER can power devices up to 1800W with the X-Boost mode on. With a capacity of 288Wh, the RIVER provides enough juice to run essential devices for hours, depending on the actual output.
- ⚡【RECHARGE FROM 0% TO 80% WITHIN 1 HOUR】 With EcoFlow’s patented X-Stream Technology, the smart inverter enables a f... Read More
4. DBPower Portable Power Station
DBPower Portable Power Station is another pick, which claims to provide electric power to the appliances anywhere at any time.
The power station has a 250Wh capacity, powering the appliances with six different outlets, including 1 AC output, 2 DC outputs, and three other USB cables. There are LED lights that comes with the generator, which can be helpful during a power outage.
Like several outlets, you can have multi charging options along with the generator. The mighty three are solar panel, 12V/24V car accessory socket, 110V wall socket, and the capability of charging generators within a few hours.
This also comes with several safety features like overload protection, spark protection, overcurrent protection, overcharge protection, short circuit protection, and reverse polarity protection to protect the generator from various causes.
- 250Wh battery capacity for residential and camping purposes
- Weighs 4.4 Ibs for portability
- Three Outlets for excellent power supply
- LED lights for lighting source during power failure
- Multi charging options for faster power backup
- Provides electric power
- Several safety features for the overall protection of the generator
- Can be used anywhere at any time with its portability and lighting feature
- Comes with three years warranty
- Charges within few hours with its various input cables
- User manual includes operational and maintenance procedure
- Perfect for travel like RVs
- Capacity is lower than others in this list but sufficient for all home appliances.
DBPOWER Portable Power Station, 250Wh 67200mAh Backup Lithium Battery 110V/250W (Peak 350W) Pure Sine Wave AC Outlet Outdoor Solar Generator Power Supply for CPAP Emergency Outdoor Camping Fishing Home Improvement
- 【 POWERING UP TO 5 DEVICES 】 DBPOWER portable power station features with AC/DC/USB outputs: 1* AC outlet (110V 60Hz 250W 350W Peak), 1* DC output (9V-12V 10A), 2* USB ports (5V/2A, 5V/1A), 1* USB Smart port (5V/9V/12V Max 18W) can support quick charge. Our AC pure sine wave outlets can power many equipments such as smartphone, tablet, laptop, camera, light, drones, fans, in-car appliances.
- 【 250Wh BATTERY POWER SUPPLY 】 Our portable battery generator is equipped with a 250Wh ... Read More
5. Allwei Portable Power Station
The Allwei portable power station has been on the market since 2007. They aimed to provide a solar generator that fulfils customer satisfaction at an affordable price.
This goal makes them achieve huge customers in a short period. Usually, we all prefer a generator with excellent battery capacity, excellent power efficiency, and reasonable price.
The company has understood the customer needs and launched the generator with all of the above. This compact design makes you carry it easily wherever you go.
Allwei comes with a 280Wh lithium-ion battery capable of powering a mini-refrigerator for over 5 hours or CPAP for over four nights.
There are many outlets to connect the power station with many electrical devices, which are 2 AC and 3 DC ports, 1 C type quick charge cable, 2 USB ports, and one cigarette lighter port.
A small cooling fan controls the temperature when it goes high, which is activated automatically when it detects an overheating power station. It features a flashlight with an SOS design to help you serve during a power failure.
- Comes in handy with its only 6.5 Ibs weight
- 280Wh capacity ensures it is sufficient for all important electrical devices
- Several inputs for a quick recharge
- Flashlights for helping you in the darkness
- Multi outlets for accessing various electronic devices simultaneously
- Cooling fan for cooling down the temperature
- Provides complete protection to the power station
- Unique design
- Easy to carry
- User friendly
- Travel friendly
- Installation and maintenance charges might be higher than others in this list.
ALLWEI Portable Power Station, 300W/Peak 600W Solar Generator 280Wh/78000mAh CPAP Backup Lithium Battery Pack with LED light, Pure Sine Wave AC Outlet, PD 60W, for Outdoors Camping Travel Emergency Home Improvement
- 【300W/Peak 600W Powerful Power Station 280Wh】ALLWEI 300 is equipped with a 280 watt-hour (26Ah, 10.8V) car-grade lithium-ion battery pack, no fuel or gasoline needed, no fumes, no noise. This portable power station is powerful enough to charge a smartphone 40 times, laptops 7-8 times, 32" TVs 5+ hours, CPAP 4+ nights(using DC converter), mini-refrigerator 5+ hours, lights or other small appliances. Rated power is 300W while peak surge power is 600W.
- 【Multiple Functi... Read More
6. FF Flashfish 200W Portable Power Station
Our next up pick up is a solar generator from FF Flashfish 200W Portable Power Station, a popular brand for various products, including a solar power station, also known as Fiveklemnz.
There are six outlets, including 3 USB outlets, two 12-volt DC, and one 110-volt AC for powering various units. It is designed with a 151Wh lithium-ion battery, making it ideal for homes, RVs, camping, outdoor events, etc. The series is lightweight and compact, with only 5.6 pounds weighs.
You can find the charging and battery level on the generator's back, helping you access the powering units based on that. There are multi charging options in the generator, such as an AC charger or car adapter with a 15V input rating.
Besides, they are also built with some safety features like overcharging and over current protection, short circuit protection, etc. You can get 12 months of warranty on this product from the date of purchase.
- 151Wh battery capacity
- Comes with three different outlets one 110-volt AC, two 12-volt DC, and 3 USB outlets
- LCD for monitoring generated related information like battery level, etc
- Multi charging options for faster recharge
- Only 5.6 pounds for portability
- Excellent battery picks up
- Good value for money
- Amazing design
- Good customer support
- Easily transferable anywhere
- Comes with warranty
- You cannot charge and use it simultaneously
200W Portable Power Station, FlashFish 40800mAh Solar Generator with 110V AC Outlet/2 DC Ports/3 USB Ports, Backup Battery Pack Power Supply for CPAP Outdoor Advanture Load Trip Camping Emergency. Garden & Outdoor
- Multiple Charging Outputs Provide More Options: Features with AC/ DC/ USB OUTPUTS: 110 AC output (200W), 2 DC output, 2 QC 3.0 quick charge USB port and 1 USB ports (2.4A auto). Power your smartphone, tablet, laptop, camera, light, drones, fans, in-car appliances, CPAP machine and more at anytime.KINDLY NOTE THAT THE POWER STATION CAN NOT BE CHARGE AND USE AT THE SAME TIME.
- High Performance And Handy Power Source: 151Wh (40800mAh) compact station is powerful enough to meet different k... Read More
7. Beaudens Portable Power Station
Are you looking for the best solar generator at a reasonable price? Then, don’t search! The solar power station from Beaudens Portable Power Station would be the best option as it offers excellent features at an affordable price.
One of the fantastic highlights of the product is its battery. It has a lithium iron phosphate battery, a safer and eco-friendly battery, and is better than standard ones. This battery life comes around ten years, but the regular or lithium iron couldn't make it for this period.
The battery's capacity is 166Wh, capable of powering several appliances simultaneously with its one 110-volt AC, two 12-volt DC, and 3 USB outlets. The outer layer of the power station is designed with aluminium to make it stronger and durable for longer.
There are three different ways to charge the battery, including an Ac adapter, car charger, and its inbuilt MPPT technology. Along with a lot of security features, it comes with two years warranty.
- 166Wh battery capacity
- Lithium iron phosphate battery for longer shelf life
- Easy to carry due to its less weight85 pounds weight
- Inbuilt flashlights for emergency use
- Three power sources
- MTTP technology for speed up charging process
- Certified solar generator
- Battery life would be up to 10 years
- SOS design
- Two years warranty period
- Ideal for camping, fishing, homes, etc
- Moderate power efficiency
BEAUDENS Portable Power Station 166Wh/52000mAh LiFePO4 backup battery 2000 Cycles, 110V/150W AC Outlet, Solar Generator for CPAP Outdoors Emergency Home Improvement
- 【Innovative Battery】: Advanced lithium iron phosphate battery, safer and more environmentally friendly, 2000 charge and discharge cycles, 8 months long standby time, battery life is up to 10 years, much better than other lithium iron power station
- 【Durable and Practical Design】: High capacity power supply 166Wh (52000mAh/3.2V) compact body with flashlight and SOS. Perfect for outdoor camping or emergency backup, 4 sides aviation aluminum alloy shell, leather handle a... Read More
8. Rockpals 250-Watt Portable Generator
Rockpals 250-Watt Portable Generator is one of the most popular brands for its various quality products. Now they come up with solar power generators, however, there is no need to worry about the quality of the product.
It has a high capacity 240Wh lithium battery to power various appliances like air conditioners, mini-refrigerator, mobile phones, and others at the same time with its different outlets. The three major outlets are two 120-volt AC, four 12-volt DC, and 2 USB ports.
This is a pure sine wave inverter so that it only produces clean power, making the appliances run faster, quieter, and keeps them cooler. It can be charged with a solar panel and AC wall port within 8 hours. There is a car charger, charging the battery quickly, which can be beneficial during your road trip.
A cooling fan in the generator inside prevents overheating and makes them cool with its cool effects.
- 240Wh battery capacity
- An inbuilt fan controls the temperature of the generator
- Pure sine wave leaves great performance to the appliances side
- Three different outlets and inputs
- Multi safety features like overheat and current protection, etc
- Won't be heavy with its less weight5 pounds weight
- Ideal for camping, RVs, outdoor events, etc
- Compact design
- Comes with 1 ½ years warranty
- User Manual
- You cannot charge the battery and power up units at the same time.
ROCKPALS 250-Watt Portable Generator Rechargeable Lithium Battery Pack Solar Generator with 110V AC Outlet, 12V Car, USB Output Off-grid Power Supply for CPAP Backup Camping Emergency Electronics
- UPGRADED 250-WATT POWERFUL AC, USB AND 12V OUTPUTS: Comparing to similar battery powered generators, Rockpals RP250W portable generator has upgraded the AC output to 250W continuous (300W surge max) dual AC outputs, built-in 2x USB 2.1A and 4x DC 12V ( 60W ) ports. Perfect emergency backup power for home/ travel/ camping, charging up your tablets, iPhone, iPad, laptops, fans, TV, lights and CPAP machine (*Use DC converter from your CPAP would get longer hours)
- HIGH CAPACITY LIGHTWEIGH... Read More
9. Aimtom Portable Solar Generator
The Aimtom solar generator comes with an affordable price tag and quite impressive features.
Its battery capacity is 155Wh, capable of serving three different units at the same time with its various outlets, including one 110-volt AC, three 12-volt DC, and 3 USB outlets. It is pretty lightweight due to its less weight of 3.48 Ibs and ergonomic design, making you move around or carry anywhere easily.
Full charge battery allows you to use several inputs like AC outlets, solar panels, car charging cable, etc. It is equipped with a lot of safety features such as overheating, overcurrent, overcharging protection, and others, making it ideal for all types of appliances.
The highlighting factor about the product is that it is pretty quiet and efficient, allowing you to enjoy your time without disturbance.
- 155Wh power capacity
- Lithium battery
- MPPT technology for automatic optimization of the charging process
- Inbuilt BMS for overall protection
- Solar panel, AC outlets, carports for recharging the battery
- Weighs 3.48 Ibs
- Comes in handy with its ergonomic handle
- Quiet solar generator
- Ideal for camping, tailgating, construction sites, etc
- One year warranty
- Overheat and overcharge protection
- User manual
- The display panel could have been better
AIMTOM 42000mAh 155Wh Power Station, Emergency Backup Power Supply with Flashlights (Solar Panel Optional), for Camping, Home, CPAP, Travel, Outdoor (110V/ 100W AC Outlet, 3X 12V DC, 3X USB Output) Electronics
- ▲ GIGANTIC 42000mAh BATTERY WILL COVER ALL YOUR NEEDS: The AIMTOM SPS-155 Portable Generator, which has an IMMENSE 42000mAh 155Wh power capacity, is ideal for powering appliances at a campsite, a tailgate party, home improvement projects or can even double as a flashlight for emergencies.
- ▲ ONE POWER GENERATOR FOR ALL YOUR DEVICES: Power up your laptop, stereo, CPAP or any other home appliances via the 110V/100W AC outlet. Use the 3 x 5V USB outputs to charge your mobile phone, iP... Read More
10. Baldr Portable Power Station 330W
Last but not least, our final pick is a solar power station 330W from Baldr, which is perfect enough for home appliances, offices, camping, and RVs.
Baldr Portable Power Station 330W is one of the most powerful solar generators as it includes a massive 297Wh battery, which is sufficient to power various electronic devices.
For solar charging, you need to connect the battery with a 100 watts solar panel. However, it is possible to charge the battery with a car charger or AC wall adapter. Charging battery with a solar panel and AC wall power socket takes up to 5 to 8 hours for a complete charge, while a 12V socket car charger takes around 7 to 8 hours.
It weighs only 7.1 pounds, so there is no need to worry about the transfer process. It also fits in your travel bag easily.
This power station comes with 1 AC outlet, three 12-volt DC outlets, and 3 USB cables, making you use these for various electrical devices that you want to connect to it. There is also one C type charger to charge the sensitive devices. There are several security features to prevent the generator from various causes.
Unlike others on this list, this Baldr Portable Power Station 330W solar generator comes with a 30 days replacement guarantee, and if you are unsatisfied with the product after your purchase, you can return the product and get the money you paid for it.
- Pure sine wave inverter for faster, quieter, and stable operations
- Eco friendly without gasoline or toxic fumes
- Battery management system (BMS) for efficient power backup
- Multi charging options
- 297Wh battery capacity
- Four outlets are 1 AC, three 12-volt Dc, 3, 1 C type ports, and 3 USB ports.
- Weights 1 pound
- Comes with two years warranty
- Car charging cable
- MC4 adapter cable
- User manual
- Ideal for outdoor, camping, travel, etc
- Limited input power
BALDR Portable Power Station 330W, Portable Solar Generators for home use, Emergency Lithium Battery with QC3.0 & Type C, 110V AC Outlet for Outdoor RV Camping Travel Electronics
- ⚡【 -】: BALDR power station has 1 * AC outlet; 3 * QC 3.0 USB; 1 * type C; 1 * Cigarette lighter; 2 * DC ports; 1 * wireless charging, . Can satisfy home emergency/travel/camping, Charging for phones, tablet computers, GPS, laptop, walki... Read More
Solar Power Generators are the most crucial backup power sources for outdoor events, camping, road trips, etc. They will be more robust in case of emergency. These are portable and durable with their lightweight features compared to other types of generators.
The listed above are the best solar generators available in the market today. However, not all are the same and may differ in quality, features, price, etc. Choose the one that apts your needs and fits your budget on these lists.