3 Best Natural Gas Portable Generators 2021
Today, generators with natural gas have been popular in the market as they are non-harmful and eco-friendly.
The diesel fuel generators emit harmful gas when burned, which is considered unclean energy and is toxic. However, the dual-fuel generators allow you to run it on either diesel or natural gas.
So, you can choose the fuel type depending on your desire! Most natural gas generators are portable. There are wide ranges of natural gas portable generators available in the market.
Our research team has done plenty of surveys and research and then they figured out the best 3 natural gas portable generators in the market, so this guide will be helpful if you are looking for the best option.
1. Champion Power Equipment Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Generator
Are you looking for the best natural gas portable generators at an affordable price? Then, the generators from Champion Power Equipment Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Generator would be the right choice.
It runs with 4375 starting watts and 3500 running watts on gasoline, which is sufficient enough to power electrical devices in your home.
Champion runs at 68 dBA, a quiet generator, and its noise level is pretty low than others at this price.
The engine, on the other hand, comes with a 224cc Champion engine, which ensures the great performance of the generator.
There is a low oil shut-off to prevent the engine from getting drained It turns off the engine automatically when the fuel level is low in the generator. You can move around it anywhere with its never-flat tires and folding handle.
|Power Output (Gasoline)||4375 starting watts and 3500 running watts|
|Weight||104. 9 pounds|
|Fuel capacity||3.4 gallons|
|Runtime||10.5 hours at 50% load|
|Engine||224cc Champion engine|
|Noise Level||68 dBA (Decimal units)|
|Power||Dual fuel (gasoline & Propane)|
- The wheels kit ensures its mobility
- Low oil shut down for the safer operation
- Relatively quiet generator
- Ideal for homes, camping, RVs, tailgating, etc
- Powerful engine
- Affordable and portable
- Excellent running time on gasoline
- Cold technology for easy start-up in cold weather conditions
- Wheel kit needs to be purchased separately
Champion Power Equipment 100307 4375/3500-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Generator & olding Handle and Never-Flat Tires for Champion 2800 to 4750-Watt Generators Garden & Outdoor
- Product 1: Your purchase includes One Champion 3500-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Generator and One LPG Hose with Regulator
- Product 1: Portable Generator dimensions – 23.2” L x 19.1" W x 20" H | Product weight – 104.9 lbs. | Hose length – 3.3’
- Product 1: Specifications: Noise level – 68 dBA. Fuel tank capacity (GASOLINE) – 3.4 gallons | Engine Size 224cc
- Product 1: Operate your 3500-watt portable generator righ... Read More
2. WEN 56180 Natural Gas Generator
Usually, not all gas-powered portable generators are exactly noiseless but make only low noise. Aren’t you considered the noise much but looking for the generator at a reasonable price?
Then, the portable gas generator by WEN is the right choice as it can provide reliable power for all appliances in your home, such as microwaves, refrigerators, pumps, television, etc.
Since it can run appliances at 1800 starting watts and 1500 running watts, it can be ideal for camping, RVs, job sites, etc.
It has CARB-compliant, so there is no need to worry about the emissions around your home.
It comes with a user manual, which helps you to operate the generator safely. All information about generators is well explained in it, which is easy to understand for the users.
So, it is the perfect alternative to power backups for your home during power failure. In addition, the series is compact and lightweight, allowing you to transfer this wherever you want.
With its 1.1-gallon fuel capacity, it can run for about 7.5 hours at 50% load on gasoline.
There are several multi-charging outlets, including 12.5A three-pronged outlets, multiple AC120V, accompanied by a 12V DC outlet.
|Power Output (Gasoline)||1800 starting watts and 1500 running watts|
|Fuel capacity||1.1 gallons|
|Runtime||7.5 hours at 50% load|
|Engine||98cc 4 stroke engine|
|Noise Level||63 dBA (Decimal units)|
|Power||Dual fuel (gasoline & Propane)|
|Start Method||Pull start|
- EPA III certified and CARB compliant
- 98cc 4 stroke OHV engine for extended performance
- Low oil shut down prevents the engine from being damaged
- Spark arrestor makes it ideal for camping, outdoor events, etc
- Comes with one 12V DC receptacle and two three-prong 120V receptacles
- Equipped with an air cooling system to keep the engine cooler always
- No electric start
3. Durostar DS4000S Gas Portable Generator
Durostar is one of the best and reputable brands for home generators. In this case, the Durostar DS4000S Gas Portable Generator gas-powered portable generator by Durostar is also a reliable option, and it gets the job done well.
This generator gets started quickly within seconds with its 4000 starting watts, while its 3300 running watts are capable of running most major appliances in your home.
It has an air-cooled OHV engine, which has been there on most modern systems in the market, which is fuel-efficient and can turn off automatically when detects low oil level with its low oil shut down. Moreover, it is very durable and lasts for longer.
Its steel frame and rugged appearance ensure its capability. In addition, there is a control panel, including a voltmeter, oil warning light, and a circuit breaker, making you access all controls in one spot.
It is capable of running for up to 8 hours at full load with its 4 gallons continuously. Its outer layer is a combination of black and yellow metallic body, which ensures the durability of the generator.
|Power Output (Gasoline)||4000 starting watts and 3300 running watts|
|Fuel capacity||3.96 gallons|
|Runtime||12.3 hours at 50% load|
|Engine||208cc air-cooled OHV gas engine|
|Noise Level||69 dBA (Decimal units)|
|Power||Dual fuel (gasoline)|
- Corrosion proof
- It operates quickly
- Making it ideal for a camping trip, RVs
- Reliable and durable
- Comes with a power panel
- One 120 30A twist-lock outlet, two 120V household appliances
- Circuit breaker prevents faulty current
- Oil warning indicates you when the oil level is low
- One-year limited year warranty
- Excludes Electric start
These are the best and top-rated three portable natural gas generators available on the market today. Why do we choose this? They are compact, fuel-efficient, have excellent running time, portable, and durable.
They can be used for many different purposes like residential use, camping, RVs, tailgating, etc.
However, not all the generators are the same and might vary in some features and price. So, choose the one that is precisely suitable for your requirements.