Generac xc6500e generator
Have you heard of Generac generators? If not, you have landed on the right site. One of the tough power equipment competitors is the Generac. They have been following customer feedback and implemented necessary changes, thereby making the generators more user-friendly. Although Generac generators are budget-friendly, there is no compromise in the quality and performance. The manufacturers do not stop with this. They offer excellent customer support 24/7.
Generac is best-known for selling standby generators. There is also another top-notch product from Generac. Yes, we are going to explore the Generac XC6500E generator. Are you eager to know more about this generator? Keep reading.
Why do we choose Generac XC6500E generators?
Since 1959, Generac has been people’s favorite for selling quality generators. Is it enough to run whole house appliances during a blackout day? In fact, there are many other situations where we lack power. For example, if you plan to go for a trip, then you need to charge the devices. At that time, we need a portable generator to enjoy all luxuries like digital cameras, mini fans, electric toaster, lights etc. In short, Generac XC6500E generators serves as the temporary backup at places where you need power.
Generac XC6500E generator- An Overview
Generac XC6500E generator is one of the best generators designed for job sites. It comes with durable construction to withstand rough coastal climates. In addition, you can use this generator for outdoor activities like camping.
A 12-gauge steel exterior will protect the whole unit from external attacks. Plus, the shock-resistant panels safeguard the fuel tank and the control panel. There is a heavy-duty handle at the top and attached wheels at the bottom. So, you can easily transport the generator anywhere. In addition, there is a durable stand to support the generator while running. It eventually reduces the vibrations on the ground.
When it comes to performance, a G-Force 426cc engine will deliver a starting watt of 8125W and a running watt of 6500W. This engine is specially designed for outstanding performance. There is an idle control that reduces the engine speed based on the connected loads. So, you can conserve fuel and extend the runtime. At an applied 50% load, an 8.5-gallon fuel tank will offer an impressive runtime of 14hours. So, you can run whole house appliances for long hours.
The construction is in such a way that it is easy to access the spark plug and filters. There is a digital hour meter to fetch the information about the hour of operation. So, it is easy to schedule maintenance accordingly. Remember to reset the hour meter once the service is done.
A fuel gauge will alert you about fuel levels. So, you can read the fuel levels and fill the tank before it drains. Plus, the low oil shutoff system will stop the engine when the oil level is low.
You can either start the generator using an electric starter or a manual recoil system.
Highlighting features of Generac XC6500E generator
- A G-Force 426cc engine will deliver a peak watt of 8125W and a continuous watt of 6500W to run the home appliances during a blackout day
- The heavy-duty 12-gauge steel tube will provide improved durability and protect the engine from external damages
- A durable steel pocket for lifting the generator with ease. In addition, a pair of wheels and handlebars ensure maneuverability
- The G-Force engine is best-known for its stellar performance and durability
- All the power outlets comes with GFCI protection and is OSHA compliant
- The idle mode will control the engine speed as per the power requirements. So, you can conserve fuel and extend the runtime
- The true power technology equipped with this generator provides clean energy to run delicate power electronics
- It comes with two starting options. You can either start the generator using an electric starter or manual recoil system
- You can easily access the filters and spark plugs. So, there is no need to remove the side panels for maintenance purposes
- The power outlets are sufficient to run multiple devices simultaneously
- The circuit breaker will protect the who unit at times of overloading
- It comes with a residential warranty of three years
Specifications of Generac XC6500E generator
|Running watts and peak watts
|6500W and 8125W
|Item dimensions (LXWXH) in inches
|Runtime in hours at 50% load
|Item weight in pounds
|Warranty in years
Generac 6825 XC6500E 6500 Running Watts/8125 Starting Watts Electric Start Gas Powered Portable Generator - CSA Compliant Patio, Lawn & Garden
- Reliable, Powerful, Durable. JOBSITE STRONG.
- X frame - fully wrapped, heavy duty 12 gauge Steel tube provides rugged durability and protects the generator and fuel tank from damage and full panel GFCI covered outlets.
- Steel lifting pocket designed for easier lifting and transportation on jobsites by crane or forklift.
- Generac G-force engine features best-in-class power with full pressure lubrication and is optimized for generator use.
- Oversized glove-r... Read More
A detailed study on Generac XC6500E generator
Power wattage and design
Generac XC series is exclusively designed for construction sites. But an average output power of 6500W is more than enough to run whole house appliances like lights, fans, refrigerators etc. In addition, you can utilize the additional power to start large equipment.
A 12-gauge steel frame will protect the engine and other key components from environmental damages. In addition, the frame gives full protection to the fuel tank and control panel. There is a durable handle at the top to lift the generator. But you can smoothly roll over the bulky unit using attached wheels and handlebars. Apart from these, there is a stand to support the generator during the working condition.
The design is user-friendly. You can easily access the filter and spark plug, thereby supporting easy maintenance.
Runtime and tank capacity
With an 8.5-gallon fuel tank, you can obtain a runtime of about 14hours at an applied rated half load. The eco-throttle mechanism (auto-idle condition) will control the engine speed based on the connected loads. So, you can utilize the fuel efficiently and increase the runtime.
This generator can operate at a low decibel rating when the applied load is minimum.
True Power technology and starting options
Output power with voltage spikes will cause damage to the sensitive devices. It is the reason why people prefer inverter generators. In a similar way, this generator is equipped with True Power technology to produce clean power with the least harmonic distortion of less than 3%. The output power is stable without any power fluctuations. Therefore, you can make use of clean power to run sensitive devices.
You can start the generator in an instant using an electric push-button. On the other hand, you can use a recoil system when the battery is low.
Control panel and power outlets
As discussed earlier, the generator comes with a user-friendly design. The power panel’s layout will protect the switches from damage. All the power outlets are GFCI protected and come with rubber caps.
The power outlets like four 120V 20A outlets, a 30A 120/240V outlet, 120V 30A outlets are sufficient to run multiple devices in parallel. Each circuit comes with individual circuit breakers to protect the engine during overloading conditions. The safety features like a low oil shutoff system will bring the engine to a halt when the oil level is low. Above all, an hour meter will fetch the information of the hour of operation. So, you can schedule the maintenance. It is very important to reset the hour meter after the service to track the next set of readings.
Ryobi 6500W generator
One of the budget-friendly generators available in the market is the Ryobi 6500W generator. This generator features a CO (Carbon monoxide) shutoff sensor. It will sense the CO level in the air and stop the engine operation when the CO level goes high. You will get an impressive runtime of 10hours from a 6-gallon fuel tank.
A powerful 420cc engine delivers a continuous watt and peak watt of 6500W and 8125W, respectively. The standard operating noise level of this generator is 72.3dBA. You can install noise mufflers to cut down the noise ratings.
The control panel consists of an LCD panel that display the voltage, frequency and hours of operation. So, you can monitor the generator’s internal working and schedule proper maintenance. It comes with safety features like a low fuel shutoff system and an oil alert system. So, you can protect the whole unit from running of fuel and oil. This generator comes with a warranty of three years.
Highlights of Ryobi 6500W generator
- It delivers an output wattage of 6500W to run essential devices
- The standard noise level of this generator is 72.3Dba
- It comes with a warranty of three years
- The runtime is about 10hours
Specification of Ryobi 6500W generator
|Running watts and peak watts
|6500W and 8125W
|Item dimensions in inches
|Runtime in hours at 50% load
|Item weight in pounds
|Warranty (residential use)
Ryobi Portable Generator 6,500-Watt Gasoline Powered Shutdown Sensor Muffler Patio, Lawn & Garden
- 8,125 Starting Watts and 6,500 Running Watts
- Automatic CO Shutoff With CO Sensor For Increased Safety
- Automatic Voltage Regulator for Cleaner, More Reliable Power... Read More
As a whole, investing in a 6500W generator is a wise decision. Average power of 6500W is a perfect energy backup during a power outage. Since the Generac XC6500E generator is portable, you can use it anywhere. A G-Force engine guarantees excellent performance. The whole unit comes with proper ventilation to protect the engine from overheating. So, this generator will last for many years. The true power technology will provide stable power with the least harmonic distortion less of less than 0.3%. So, you can run power electronics like smartphones, laptops and tablets.