Generac GP1800 generator
Is your generator does not produce sufficient output to meet the power demands? Are you hesitating to buy a new generator? No worries, Generac is here to satisfy your expectations. Since 1959, Generac has been providing the best generators and has succeeded. In this article, we will lot at some amazing features of Generac GP1800. Keep reading without skipping.
Generac- An Overview
Generac is best-known for manufacturing eco-friendly generators. All the Generac models are equipped with impressive features. The highlight of Generac generators is, they are budget-friendly and fuel-efficient.
Generac GP1800 generator- An outline
You can install a generator to run whole house appliances. On the other hand, if you want a power supply for parties, you must look for a portable generator. With a portable generator, you can enjoy your trip with all luxuries. Literally, you will feel home wherever you go.
Generac offers you one of the best generators in the market. A powerful 163cc OHV engine will deliver a peak wattage of 2050W and a running watt of 1800W. So, you can run the essential devices during a power outage.
You can start the engine using a recoil system. So, the engine will ignite in an instant with one pull. A metal fuel tank can hold up to 4-gallon of gasoline. So, you will get a continuous power supply for about 14hours at an applied 50% load. In addition, you can cut down the standard noise level using noise mufflers. The power panel consists of an ON/OFF switch and 120V power outlets. So, you can control the generator working from a single spot.
The safety features like a low oil shutoff system will automatically shut off the engine when the fuel level is low. Therefore, the engine is protected from overheating. Plus, the circuit breaker will disconnect the power supply during overloading.
Highlighting features of Generac GP1800 generator
- A 163cc four-stroke OHV engine will deliver a peak wattage of 2050W and a running wattage of 1800W
- A 4-gallon fuel tank offers a runtime of about 14hours at an applied 50% load
- The circuit breakers will protect the whole unit from overloading condition
- It weighs about 79pounds which is lightweight compared to its counterparts
- It comes with a one-year warranty
- You can access everything from the control panel
Specifications of Generac GP1800 generator
|Running watts and peak watts||1800W and 2050W|
|Item dimensions (LXWXH) in inches||23.5x17x17.5|
|Engine type||4 OHV|
|Runtime in hours at 50% load||14|
|Item weight in pounds||79|
|Warranty in years||1|
Generac 5981 GP1800 1800 Running Watts/2050 Starting Watts Gas Powered Portable Generator - CSA Compliant Patio, Lawn & Garden
- Generac 163cc OHV engine incorporates splash lubrication and provides long life
- 3.5 Gallon steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides durability and extended run times; 10.5 hours at 50% load
- On/Off Switch for easy operation along with circuit breaker protected outlets
- Low-oil level shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage
- Hardened steel tube cradle for added strength and duarability... Read More
1. WEN DF1100T Portable generator
Are you living in a disaster-prone area? It is always better to go with dual fuel generators. After a hurricane, gasoline price reaches peak. So, you can temporarily use the stored propane to run the essential devices. When compared to gasoline, propane can emit clean fumes.
A powerful 457cc four-stroke OHV engine will deliver a starting watt of 11000W and a running watt of 8300W when gasoline is used. Since this generator offers plenty of power, you can manage without electricity for a week. On the other hand, the same engine offers a peak watt of 9500W and a continuous watt of 8500W. Although the output wattage has ups and downs, you will never run out of power during a backout day.
When it comes to the runtime, a 6.6gallon gasoline tank offers a runtime of about 8.5hours at an applied 50% load. But the runtime is about 3hours from a propane tank weighing 20pound on the same load condition. The power outlets like four 120V GFCI outlets, 120V 30A twist lock, and 120V/240V 50A are sufficient to run multiple devices simultaneously.
Since this generator comes with two starting options, you can either use an electric starter or a manual recoil system to ignite the engine. You can easily transport the generator anywhere using attached wheels and foldable handlebars. It is CARB compliant, and EPA approved. So, it is suitable to run tools at job sites.
Highlighting features of WEN DF1100T Portable generator
- It comes with dual fuel options. You can either switch between gasoline or propane using a transfer switch
- This generator weighs about 213.8pounds. The attached pair of wheels and durable handlebars helps in easy transportation
- A powerful air-cooled 457cc engine delivers plenty of power to run whole house appliances. In addition, you can power large equipment at construction sites
- With a 6.6-gallon gasoline tank offers a runtime for about 8.5hours at an applied rated half load condition
- A 20-pound propane tank offers a continuous power supply for about 3hours
- You can obtain a starting watt of 11000W and a running watt of 8300W from a gasoline tank. On the other hand, propane delivers a peak watt of 9500W and a continuous watt of 8500W
- The power outlets are sufficient to run a wide range of appliances simultaneously
- It is CARB compliant, and EPA approved
- There are two starting mechanisms. You can either ignite the engine using an electric starter or a manual recoil system
- A multimeter fetches information about the parameters like voltage, frequency, and hours of operation. So, you can easily monitor the generator’s internal working mechanism
- A low oil shutoff system will automatically stop the engine when the oil level is low
- The circuit breaker will cut off the power supply during the overloading condition
Specifications of WEN DF1100T Portable generator
|Fuel||Dual fuel (gasoline and propane)|
|Running watts & Peak watts||8300watts and 11000watts respectively (gasoline) 8500watts and 9500watts respectively (propane)|
|Run time in hours at 50% load(gasoline) Run time in hours at 50% load(propane)||8.5 3|
|Item dimensions LXWXH in inches||23.5x17x19.5|
|Engine Type||4 Stroke|
|Stating method||Electric and Recoil|
WEN DF1100T 11,000-Watt 120V/240V Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Wheel Kit and Electric Start - CARB Compliant, Black & 56310iC Universal Weatherproof Inverter Generator Cover, Large, Grey Patio, Lawn & Garden
- Product 1: Switch between gasoline (11,000 surge watts, 8,300 running watt) and propane (9,500 surge, 7,500 running) with the simple turn of the selection dial
- Product 1: Voltage easily goes from 120V to 240V, perfect for transfer switches and emergency backup
- Product 1: Electric start powers the 457cc 4-stroke OHV engine with the turn of a key
- Product 1: 6.6-gallon tank provides up to 8.5 hours of half load run time
- Product 2: Protect your generator f... Read More
2. Champion 100519 6250W Portable inverter generator
If you are looking for an open-frame generator that follows an inverter mechanism, the Champion 100519 portable generator is a good pick. Since Champion 100519 comes in an open-frame design, it is bulky and weighs about 211pounds. The highlight of this generator is, the engine operation is 30% quieter compared to traditional generators. So, you can do your work without any disturbance. Like the name, this generator is an inverter type and conserves the fuel to a great extent.
The clean power technology employed in this generator will produce pure sinewave with the least harmonic distortion of less than 0.3%. So, you can utilize this stable power to run sensitive devices like smartphones, laptops, and tablets.
An air-cooled 301cc four-stroke OHV engine delivers a surge watt of 6250W and a continuous watt of 5000W. Generally, inverter generators come with an average power output of 3000W. In the case of Champion 100519, you can utilize plenty of power. So, there is no requirement for parallel connectivity options. Definitely, you have extra power to run large equipment.
The control panel consists of an hour meter to fetch real-time information about the generator. You can monitor the frequency, voltage, and hours of operation. Hence, you can schedule maintenance accordingly. When it comes to runtime, a 4-gallon fuel tank offers a runtime of about 12.5hours at an applied 25% load. Furthermore, you can increase the runtime by switching the unit to eco-mode.
The safety features like a low oil shutoff system will automatically bring the engine to a halt when the fuel level is low. So, you can protect the engine from running out of fuel. In addition, the circuit breaker will cut off the power supply at times of overloading.
Highlighting features of Champion 100519 6250W Portable inverter generator
- A powerful 301cc four-stroke OHV engine will deliver a starting watt of 6250W and a running watt of 5000W
- At an applied 25% load, you can get an impressive runtime of about 12.5hours
- It weighs about 121pounds. But you can easily port the generator using the attached durable wheel kit
- It comes with a warranty of three years
- It is CARB compliant, and EPA approved
- The inverter technology equipped with this generator will generate clean energy. So, you can use this clean power output to run sensitive devices
Specifications of Champion 100519 6250W Portable inverter generator
|Manufacturer||Champion Power Equipment|
|Running watts and peak watts||5000W and 6250W|
|Item dimensions (LXWXH) in inches||26.6x25.6x23.7|
|Engine type||4 OHV|
|Runtime in hours at 25% load||12.5|
|Item weight in pounds||121|
|Warranty in years||3|
Champion Power Equipment 100519 6250-Watt Open Frame Inverter with Quiet Technology Everything Else
- Quiet technology and extended run time: 69 dba noise level is great for your next project or home backup, with 6250 starting watts and 5000 running watts for up to 12.5 hours run time on gasoline
- Advanced open frame inverter design: 50% quieter and 20% lighter than a traditional Champion 5000-watt generator
- Clean power and economy mode: confidently connect your sensitive electronics and save fuel
- Intelligauge: Monitor voltage, frequency and operating hours with e... Read More
We hope that you are satisfied with the specifications and features of the generators mentioned in this article. All the generators are equipped with basic safety features like a low fuel shutoff system, circuit breaker, and oil alert system. So, you don’t have to worry about user safety. You can log in to your e-commerce account to place orders.