3 Best Lifan Inverter Generator 2021 – Overall Review
Lifan is one of the popular brands for inverter generators in the market and is well known for its low THD (Total Harmonic Distortion) generators.
If you are looking for the best Lifan inverter generators, then you are in the right place. Here we have compiled the best options so that you can make a choice about which to buy.
There are some important features like engine type, fuel capacity, wattages, run time, and others that determine generator efficiency. So, we’ve taken into consideration such things from Lifan to list out the best generators.
The below information will give you brief information about each best Lifan inverter generator.
1. Lifan Energy Storm ESI 2000i – Best Inverter Generator
Are you very concerned about the price? Then, you can opt for a budget-friendly generator. With its efficient power output, it helps you to get all your basic needs. It comes with 2000 starting watts and 1600 watts running watts, which is sufficient enough to run all your essential appliances in your home.
So, if you think it is sufficient for you, you can go ahead. Moreover, it is more affordable and is a good value for money. You’ll receive exactly what you pay for.
It can run for up to 7 hours at 50% load, a very decent one for its price. The generator is powered by a 15cc 4 stroke OHV gas engine, which will not leave you overwhelmed and gets the job done very well.
It’s considered an ultra-quiet generator due to its low 60 dBA. You can rely on this model as it includes 0.92-gallon fuel capacity, which never runs below 7 hours at any load.
|Power Output||2000 starting watts and 1600 running watts|
|Fuel capacity||0.92 gallons|
|Runtime||7 hours at 50% load|
|Engine||105cc 4-stroke OHV|
|Noise Level||60 dBA (Decimal units)|
- Parallel connectivity
- Excellent running time depending on the load
- A powerful engine ensures the durability
- Great wattages
- Two 120V 20amp AC outlets
- Slightly louder for an inverter model
Lifan Energy Storm ESI 2000i, 2000 Running Watts/2200 Starting Watts, Gas Powered Portable Inverter Power Generators Garden & Outdoor
- 2200 Watts maximum AC output/2000 Watts rated AC output
- 125cc 4-stroke OHV gas powered engine
- Power sensitive electronic equipment, Safe Clean Power with 2% total harmonic distortion; ultra quiet - 60 decibels at 23 feet
- .92 gallon fuel tank runs 7 hrs at 50% load, auto throttle feature - power on demand
- Receptacles 2 each-120V 20amp AC, auto Idle - power on demand ... Read More
2. Lifan Energy Storm ESI 5600 – Quietest Generator
This is another best inverter generator from Lifan that comes with excellent high-power outputs.
This Digital Inverter Generator includes Electric Fuel Injected (EFI), making it easy to use and run the power.
There is a Remote start or Electric start to help you start the engine effortlessly. It claims to provide a Clean Power with a Pure Sine Wave Distortion of below 2%, making it ideal for all sensitive devices like mobile phones, laptops, television, etc.
Besides that, it can also opt for travel so that you can have the power connection wherever you are.
Since it is powered by a Fob389cc 4 stroke OHV gasoline engine, it works well on any load and leaves it with constant power. In addition, there is overload protection to keep the generator away from damages.
|Power Output||5500 starting watts and 5000 running watts|
|Fuel capacity||4 gallons|
|Runtime||9 hours at 50% load|
|Engine||389cc 4-stroke OHV|
|Noise Level||59 dBA (Decimal units)|
|Start Method||recoil, remote, electric|
- Ideal for RVs, camping, tailgating, etc
- Auto idle and low oil shutdown ensures the durability of the product
- Modern inverter technology for quieter performance
- Allows you start it with electric or remote start either
- Run time is pretty low
Lifan Energy Storm ESI 5600iER 5600 Watt 406cc 4-Stroke OHV Gas Powered Portable Inverter Generator with Remote Start/Stop Key Fob and Portability Kit with Wheel Locks
- 5500 Watts maximum AC output/5000 Watts rated AC output
- 389cc 4-stroke OHV gas powered engine (Battery Included)
- Power sensitive electronic equipment, Safe Clean Power with 2% total harmonic distortion; ultra quiet - 59 decibels at 23 feet
- 4 gallon fuel tank runs 9 hours at 50% load, auto throttle feature - power on demand
- Receptacles 2 each- 120V 20amp, 1 each- 3 prong NEMA L5-30R twist lock 30amp AC, 1 each- 120/8.3amp DC, powers 15,000 BTU RV AC, quiet - 57dB... Read More
3. Lifan Energy Storm ESI 3600Ier-CA
Are you looking for a medium backup generator? Then, the Lifan Energy Storm 3600Ier – CA gas inverter generator would be the right choice.
This is a great machine, compact, and portable design. It has powerful wattages of 3500 starting watts and 3300 running watts, which can run more significant appliances in your home during power failure.
It is one of the top-rated models in the market as it is a good value for money. In addition, it comes from a reputed brand so you can buy it without any hesitation.
It comes with a powerful ESI 3600Ier’s 177cc 4 stroke OHV engine, making it ideal for camping, RVs, etc. With its powerful watts, it can handle 13,500 BTC efficiently.
As discussed, this is perfect enough for an average homeowner to keep their home warm and lights on during power outages.
Besides providing enough power, it also helps conserve fuel in your generator as much as possible. With its 3.5 gallons, it can run for up to 7 hours or more at ¼ load.
It is unique, compact, portable, and its design makes it convenient to use for any purpose. It weighs 121 pounds, but its wheel kit helps you to transfer wherever you want which is making it convenient to store anywhere.
When it comes to the Voltage outlets, it provides one 12V DC receptacle, two 120V 20-amp receptacles, and one 120V AC 30-amp twist-lock receptacle.
There are some essential safety features like overload protection, low oil shutoff, and others to run or maintain the generator safely.
|Power Output||3500 starting watts and 3300 running watts|
|Fuel capacity||3.5 gallons|
|Runtime||4 hours at 50% load|
|Engine||177cc 4 stroke OHV engine|
|Noise Level||57 dBA (Decimal units)|
- Low oil shut down helps to turn off the engine when it is low fuel
- Relatively quiet
- Multi charging outlets for powering units simultaneously
- Safety features for overall protection
- A reliable and portable generator
- EPA approved and CARB compliant
- Expensive but worth to buy
Lifan Energy Storm ESI 3600iER 3600 Watt 270cc 4-Stroke OHV Gas Powered Portable Inverter Generator with Remote Start/Stop Key Fob and Portability Kit with Wheel Locks
- 3500 Watts maximum AC output/3300 Watts rated AC output
- 177cc 4-stroke OHV gas powered engine (Battery Included)
- Power sensitive electronic equipment, Safe Clean Power with 2% total harmonic distortion; ultra quiet - 57 decibels at 23 feet
- 3.5 gallon fuel tank runs 7 hours at 50% load; auto throttle feature - power on demand
- Receptacles 2 each- 120V 20amp, 1 each- 3 prong NEMA L5-30R twist lock 30amp AC, 1 each- 120/8.3amp DC, powers 13,500 BTU RV AC, quiet- 57... Read More
We hope you’ve found the best Lifan Inverter Generators on the market today. All three are beneficial for different purposes and conditions. So, go for the one that opts for your convenience and portability.