Best Champion Dual Fuel Inverter Generator 2021 – Overall Review
We are all aware of Champion, which has been popular for its generators. Its black and yellow design stood out and isolated it from other generator brands.
Not just look, it is well known for having a digital hybrid generators and a dual-fuel engines. It means you can run the generator using either gasoline and propane. It also comes with an excellent running time.
Usually, most portable generators by Champion are dual fuel generators. In this case, what about the Champion inverter generators? Surprisingly! They are also loaded with dual-fuel technology.
Here we are going to discuss the generators that have dual-fuel technology. There are so many Champion inverter generators that have this option, so we’ve listed the best and top-rated generators for your reference!
1. Champion 100574 4000-Watt Digital Hybrid with Dual Fuel
The Champion 4000-watt Digital Hybrid generator is packed with inverter technology, plus dual fuel. This is a higher capacity dual fuel inverter generator, so it is first on this list.
Surprisingly! It is affordable than others with the same features in the market. Its appearance may look conventional but has inbuilt inverter technology for being lighter than a conventional portable generator, thanks to its open frame to make this happen.
Champion calls this a Digital hybrid as being lighter and quieter. It is a fuel-efficient inverter generator, runs for up to 17 hours at 25% load.
The generator comes with a parallel cable to connect with the same brand of at least 2800 watts to increase the power twicer. So, you can enjoy your day without worrying about the power needs.
It is 20% lighter and 50% quieter than other Champion same watt generators. There is an eco mode for excellent fuel efficiency and longer engine life.
Overall, the Champion 4000-watt generator is one of the best options for its price. It is a reliable, durable, user-friendly, and portable one.
When it comes to the noise, it operates at 64 dBA, making it great for RVs, camping, tailgating, home backup, etc.
|Power Output (Gasoline)||4000 starting watts and 3500 running watts|
|Power Output (Propane)||3600 starting watts and 3150 running watts|
|Fuel capacity||2.9 gallons|
|Runtime||Up to 7.5 hours on Gas, up to 14.5 hours on Propane|
|Engine||224cc Champion engine|
|Noise Level||64 dBA (Decimal units)|
|Power||Dual fuel (gasoline & Propane)|
|Start Method||Electric, Recoil, Remote|
- Powerful Champion engine
- Eco mode ensures it is fuel-efficient
- Three different charging outlets, including one 120V 30A RV, two 120V 20A household outlets, and one 12V DC automotive outlet with a dual USB port.
- Quick Touch Panel for fast access
- Cold Start Technology ensures its efficiency for all weather conditions, even in cold weather
- 3 years limited warranty
- Parallel compatibility
- Slightly larger than other inverter models by Champion
Champion Power Equipment 100574 4000-Watt RV Ready Digital Hybrid Inverter Generator with Dual Fuel Technology Garden & Outdoor
- Advanced Digital Hybrid Design: 50% quieter and 20% lighter than a traditional Champion 3500-watt generator, plus our Economy Mode feature saves fuel and extends engine life
- Duel Fuel: This RV Ready inverter operates on gasoline or propane and has a 120V 30A RV, plus two 120V 20A household outlets and 12V DC outlet with dual USB adapter
- Quiet Technology and Extended Run Time: 64 dBA is great for RVs, tailgating, your next project or home backup, with 4000 starting watts and ... Read More
2. 3400-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Inverter Generator with Electric Start
As discussed, Champion is great at packing highlights of portable generators to inverter generators. They always try to inbuilt such features as much as possible and even achieved them in many of their generators.
The 3400-watt Dual Fuel Inverter Generator is one among them. It comes with an electric start and is a digital hybrid, which means it can run on both propane and gasoline.
Propane prices may vary from place to place, so you can use any of these according to your budget for fuel. In addition, propane is easy to store anywhere, allowing you to have better fuel stock wherever you are, in case of emergencies.
The highlighting fact about this model is its never-flat tires and two carrying handles, which makes the portability effortless.
You can use this for any activities such as homes, RVs, camping, tailgating, outdoor events, job sites, etc with its parallel connectivity.
Like other Champion generators, you can also use this right out of the box immediately with 3400 watts.
|Power Output (Gasoline)||3400 starting watts and 3100 running watts|
|Power Output (Propane)||3060 starting watts and 2790 running watts|
|Fuel capacity||1.6 gallons|
|Runtime||Up to 7.5 hours on Gas, up to 14.5 hours on Propane at 25% load|
|Engine||192cc 4 stroke OHV engine|
|Noise Level||59 dBA (Decimal units)|
|Power||Dual fuel (gasoline & Propane)|
|Start Method||Electric, Recoil|
- Electric starter with 3 position Ignition switch
- Includes 0.6 quartz oil
- Low oil shut off sensor
- Quick Touch Panel allows you to access all controls in a single spot
- Clean and stable power, less than 3% THD (Total Harmonic Distortion)
- Can run many appliances at the same time using one 120V 30A RV, two 120V 20A household outlets, and a 12V DC outlet with a dual USB cable
- EPA approved and CARB compliant
- Less run time on gasoline
Champion 3400-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Inverter Generator with Electric Start Garden & Outdoor
- Dual Fuel – Operate your 3400-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 0.6-quarts of oil (recommended 10W-30) and has a low oil shut-off sensor
- Convenient Electric Start with 3-Position Ignition Switch – Battery included, plus Quick Touch Panel allows you to access all your controls in one spot.Noise Level :59 dBA at 23 feet. Frequency 60 Hz
- Ultra-Quiet Operation – 59 dBA is perfect for RVs, tailgating,... Read More
3. 2000-Watt Dual Fuel Inverter
The 2000-watt Dual Fuel Inverter Generator by Champion has an innovative design and is versatile. It’s powered by an 80cc engine, making you enjoy quieter operation at 53 dBA.
With these small power watts, you can use this for camping, tailgating, RVs, etc. Since this is a dual fuel generator, you can operate this both on gasoline and propane.
The EZ Start and Quick Turn Dial make the starting process and switching fuels easier, respectively.
Cold Start Technology, on the other hand, ensures easy start-up in cold weather. It includes a low oil indicator to help you find the fuel level.
Its digital power panel allows you to monitor run time, fuel level, maintenance session, receptacle status, etc.
|Power Output (Gasoline)||2000 starting watts and 1600 running watts|
|Power Output (Propane)||1800 starting watts and 1440 running watts|
|Fuel capacity||1.1 gallons|
|Runtime||Up to 11 hours on Gas, up to 24 hours on Propane at 25% load|
|Engine||80cc Champion engine|
|Noise Level||53 dBA (Decimal units)|
|Power||Dual fuel (gasoline & Propane)|
|Start Method||EZ start dial|
- Delivers clear and constant power
- Parallel connectivity for double the power
- Economy mode for excellent fuel efficiency
- Extended engine life
- Cold start technology
- Parallel kit sold separately
Champion Power Equipment 100402 2000-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Inverter Generator, Parallel Ready Garden & Outdoor
- Using gasoline, produces 2000 starting watts and 1600 running watts. Using propane, it produces 1800 starting watts and 1440 running watts.
- Ez Start dial -- Operate your 2000-Watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus Ultra-Quiet operation of 53 dba from 23 feet is perfect for camping, Tailgating and more
- Parallel ready -- If you choose to buy the optional parallel kit, The space-saving design is parallel ready and can connect with anoth... Read More
These are the best Champion Dual Fuel Inverter Generators available in the market. We advise you to go for the one after comparing from one another.